Re: Help with old comet report

Robert Pickard

Ill give them a look

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021, 8:26 AM Peter Berrett <p.berrett@...> wrote:

Hi again

If someone is feeling generous I also have another report from that time in a similar situation. It looks real but was never confirmed.

cheers Peter

On 18/07/2021 11:01 pm, Peter Berrett wrote:

Hi everyone

Could you please help me with an old comet report?

On 25 February 2021 I reported the following comet. It was never confirmed.

I went back and looked at the positions again and I think it has a good chance of being real. Can you please have a look at the positions and let me know what you think? If you agree that it is real then I will ask Karl to have another look at it.

Thanks

Peter Berrett

Attachments:

Join SOHO@SunGrazer.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.