Re: archival Kreutz comet

Robert Pickard

I did check this one, it is "interesting", ill have to download FITS to be sure. Those jpegs are complete crap, they are not "useless", but they are close to that in quality.

The cosmic ray storm doesnt help, either.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 12:57 AM Rafał Biros <Lijon.0828@...> wrote:
Hello all!
Yesterday I reported a Kreutz on archival images from 2021-04-19. I checked a list of comets and legacy reports, but I'don't see a comet with this date, and with those coordinates. I have no confirmations for report.
Please, could anyone check this one and give me own opinion about it?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Rafał Biros

Join SOHO@SunGrazer.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.