Potential Kreutz-group comet 2021 June 20

Worachate

Hello all,

Apparently, It may be another one.

Images: C3; 1024x1024 images.
(0,0) Upper Left.
2021-06-20
0601 601 630
0634 601 628
0642 601 627
0654 601 626
0706 601 624

if it's real, it should enter C2 around 10 UT

Regards,
Worachate Boonplod

Robert Pickard

Ill give it a look. Also your first comet has brightened and will enter C2 before 8UT it seems, but the data stream will unfortunately end before that, so we cannot do a "known comet now entering" yet. It should be in the next image, if it gets released in time.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021, 2:20 AM Worachate <worachateb@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Apparently, It may be another one.

Images: C3; 1024x1024 images.
(0,0) Upper Left.
2021-06-20
0601 601 630
0634 601 628
0642 601 627
0654 601 626
0706 601 624

if it's real, it should enter C2 around 10 UT

Regards,
Worachate Boonplod

Robert Pickard

Also I can confirm your second comet.

Ok, so im able to confirm the objects, now I just need to find one myself.