archival Kreutz comet

Hello all!
Yesterday I reported a Kreutz on archival images from 2021-04-19. I checked a list of comets and legacy reports, but I'don't see a comet with this date, and with those coordinates. I have no confirmations for report.
Please, could anyone check this one and give me own opinion about it?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Rafał Biros

Robert Pickard

I did check this one, it is "interesting", ill have to download FITS to be sure. Those jpegs are complete crap, they are not "useless", but they are close to that in quality.

The cosmic ray storm doesnt help, either.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 12:57 AM Rafał Biros <Lijon.0828@...> wrote:
Hello all!
Yesterday I reported a Kreutz on archival images from 2021-04-19. I checked a list of comets and legacy reports, but I'don't see a comet with this date, and with those coordinates. I have no confirmations for report.
Please, could anyone check this one and give me own opinion about it?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Rafał Biros

Worachate

Hello Rafał,

I have looked at it several times already and I think it has high potential to be real. Your first four positions seem to be good but I'm not sure about the remainder.

I think I can see these possible positions:
15:06 252 920
15:30 269 903

I'm rather hesitant about endorsing it until now because, as Robert said, the quality of the images is bad. However, I think I will do to encourage Karl to check it.

Worachate

Robert Pickard

Nice! Also Worachate, I reported a C2 Kreutz from 20071024 earlier in the month that was visible with the duo of known Kreutz, visible in five images and consistent. What are your thoughts on that one? I asked Trygve and Peter for their thoughts and they agree that it has a good chance.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, 3:58 AM Worachate <worachateb@...> wrote:
Hello Rafał,

I have looked at it several times already and I think it has high potential to be real. Your first four positions seem to be good but I'm not sure about the remainder.

I think I can see these possible positions:
15:06 252 920
15:30 269 903

I'm rather hesitant about endorsing it until now because, as Robert said, the quality of the images is bad. However, I think I will do to encourage Karl to check it.

Worachate

Worachate

I'm not sure about that one. It's faint and 3rd position is off the track.

Worachate

Robert Pickard

Alrighty then, thanks for your input.