1012(674,1010)

Robert Pickard

Confirmed, we tied!

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 5:17 AM Zesheng Yang <orionyzs@...> wrote:
Images: C2; 1024x1024 images.
(0,0) Upper Left.
2021-11-04

1000(682,1019)
1012(674,1010)

Worachate

You guys are quick. Yeah, just two images but looks real indeed.

Worachate

Trygve Prestgard

Definitely a tie! Good job Robert and Zesheng!
Although with only two images so far, might technically be early for a confirmation ;)
However, I haven't checked the images, but I assume you've both spotted a real Kreutz.

Best regards,

Trygve

Robert Pickard

1024 666 1003

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 5:21 AM Trygve Prestgard <trygvep@...> wrote:
Definitely a tie! Good job Robert and Zesheng!
Although with only two images so far, might technically be early for a confirmation ;)
However, I haven't checked the images, but I assume you've both spotted a real Kreutz.

Best regards,

Trygve

Zesheng Yang

Definitely a real comet with a third point
1024(666,1003)
Congrats Robert, a wonderful tie!

Robert Pickard

Yep, its real. Good job Zesheng, that was *very* competitive. Our comet is probably blushing from two grown men reporting it at the same time🤣